Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Beautiful Soup


This is the photo of the "Hearty Quinoa and White Bean Soup" found on page 65 of Mary McCartney's cookbook "FOOD".

I was so taken by this and so wanted to try it that I returned to the bookstore when I discovered that the recipe was not among those in the cookbook that I purchased that day.  I searched and searched through all the Vegan cookbooks.  Then I began searching through the Vegetarian cookbooks.  Finally,  I laid my hand on Mary McCartney's beautiful book and pulled it from the shelf.  I began searching through the recipes and there it was!  Needless to say, the book came home with me and, after a trip to the grocery store in the very near future, a pot of this soup will be simmering in my kitchen.

~

AngelMay

1 comment:

Brian Miller said...

yum, nothing like a good hearty soup this time of year...to warm the body and nourish the soul....ha...you had to do a little work to find that one...