Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Prettiest Ornament


This is the prettiest ornament I've ever seen in a Christmas tree.

In truth, I miss seeing these fabulous birds and hearing their sweet "chink! chink! chink!" as the pair of mates call to each other every morning and evening just before dusk.  There are none of these birds in Washington state, alas.  But I found this photo this morning and thought I would share it with you.

Such a lovely ornament.  How could man ever hope to compete?


AngelMay

4 comments:

Gloria said...

Im absolutely agree:))) have a happy and nice Christmas AngelMay:)

Brian Miller said...

nice...a very cool ornament...i have a cool batman one that climbs my tree...smiles. have a merry christmas!

The Silver Fox said...

Yep, nature wins every time.

Merry Christmas, AngelMay.

Janice said...

You are so right!