Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Fourth of July!


With a bang and a wave of the flag...



...we launch into the 4th of July

On the Menu:




Hot Dogs!



Potato Salad!




Coleslaw!



Baked Beans!



Apple Pie!



Watermelon! (Salted, of course!)



And for those brave souls who know good eatin' when they see it/taste it: Boiled Peanuts!

Now I ask you, is this an American Holiday... or what?

AngelSpouse and I will be enjoying this holiday (and celebrating our anniversary at the same time) by noshing on this yummy menu and then, later, sipping drinks on our deck and watching the fireworks which never fail to appear all around the bay. The reflections in the water are marvelous. Wish you could all join us!

Happy Fourth to you all! (Wherever you are!)


.

5 comments:

Sandra Leigh said...

Okay, my dear, I was with you all the way to the boiled peanuts. They made me feel so Northern!I think you'll have to feed me some, next time I'm down, southern me up a little. Meanwhile, Happy Fourth to you and AngelSpouse!

Brian Miller said...

sounds like you are having an all american holdiday! hope u have an amazing 4th! and happy anniversary!

AngelMay said...

Thanks you two! The apple pie is in the oven as I type. Potato salad is made. Coleslaw is ready. Tomorrow I make the baked beans and hot dogs. Watermelon is in the fridge chillin'

Happy Camper here.

Janice said...

Fabulous menu...wish I could have a plateful or two. Happy 4th to you!

Sandy said...

Yours is a mouthwatering post!