Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Redwood City Rested

Little bit rested after a couple of days here at bestest friend's house in Redwood City, CA. Afternoon sun shining delightfully on the roses I gave him some years ago. He definitely has a green thumb because these bushes have absolutely flourished.



These are the 2003 Habitat for Humanity rose - but my friend calls them by my name. So I guess I have a rose named after me even if it is just between us.



More views of this gorgeous rose which just happens to be my favorite color rose in the entire world:


Such perfection:



A ride to the California coast was just the thing today. The Pacific ocean is just incredibly beautiful:


Beautiful scenery and a lovely lunch at an ocean-side restaurant with bestest friend. What could be better?

Tomorrow, we travel again.

AngelMay

7 comments:

Brian Miller said...

wow. those flowers are beautiful...

AngelMay said...

Thanks, Brian. I really love them.

Sandra Leigh said...

I'm so glad you've taken a couple of days to recuperate before you head out again. That's quite an itinerary you have planned, and you'll need all your energy. Give that bear a hug from me while you're there, okay?

Alan Burnett said...

It sounds fabulous. Have a great time. Keep those photographs and those posts coming.

Janice said...

I'm glad to hear you got a bit of rest. Those roses are lovely, such a fantastic color. Lovely ocean shot, as well. Of course, I am very partial to the Pacific. Have fun...on the road again.

Baino said...

Ah can almost smell the roses . .and the sea.

Megan said...

Lovely!