Saturday, March 13, 2010


Launch postponed due to a myriad of problems. You won't believe all the sticky valves and gummy defective O rings I've been dealing with here. But I miss all of you ... and I see you out there Silver Fox! My day made happier when I saw your handsome face in my "lineup".

Anywho, I have good reasons and I do look forward to coming back. I just have to take care of some important stuff first. All of you take care of yourselves till I get back!

My best to you all!

AngelMay

6 comments:

Brian Miller said...

was wondering where you went...smiles.

Megan said...

Okey doke.

Janice said...

Awaiting...good to hear from you.

Jessie said...

i wondered...glad you haven't changed your mind!

The Silver Fox said...

Damn! I thought this monitor only worked one way! (Good thing I'm wearing pants this time.)

Hm. Word verification is "cabledis." Sorry, I email & post via DSL.

Mmm said...

Ok, well we're waiting on the other end.