Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!




Just wanted to take this opportunity to wish each and every one of you a very happy and prosperous New Year. Even those who have stopped following me for whatever reason (was it something I said?) And those who are not yet following me (is it something I didn't say?)

All kidding aside, I do wish you all the very best. I, personally, don't make New Year's resolutions because I'm the kind of person that, once a promise is made, it is kept. So I, wisely, don't promise (even to myself) things I pretty much know I won't do.

What I will do is keep on keeping on. I will continue to write (so much work goes into even the shortest of my fiction and you have NO idea how much I have appreciated those of you who have taken the time to read it and comment) and I will continue to post and I will continue to visit your blogs for all the wonderful inspiration and laughs and cries and feel-goods they have given me.

Some days my hands ache so badly that I don't do much commenting -- I just punch the mouse from here to there and enjoy your blogs. I consider myself very lucky to have found all the wonderful people out here in blogland. Imaginative, creative, funny, sad. It's all been comforting somehow.

Sometimes I click the "Next Blog" button up top - just to see what comes up. I'm sometimes pleasantly surprised.

So I lift a glass of bubbly to you all in honest thanks for your kindnesses and wit and talent - and mainly just for being yourselves.

To You!

10 comments:

Brian Miller said...

happy new year angelmay! i hope it is filled with dreams come true...and a few miracles along the way.

Colette Amelia said...

I am still here honest...and wishing you much health wealth and happiness in 2010!

Janice said...

Happy New Year to you too! I enjoy your blog very much and appreciate the hard work that goes into it. Thank you, too, for your comments on my blog. I really like hearing from you. Cheers! Here's to 2010!

Stephanie said...

Happy New Year angelmay! Keep em coming!

Megan said...

To you too! Sooo glad to have found you. Here's to a happy and prosperous 2010 for us all.

xo

VE said...

Well, my blog roll starts anew tomorrow. I'd be honored if you participate again in 2010. Leave a comment and you're on the blog roll! Thanks for visiting and commenting in 2009.

Baino said...

Cheers Angel May. I'm glad I found your lovely blog. Have a wonderful NYE and all the very best for the coming year. As for the sore hands, I love Voltarin!

Sandra Leigh said...

Happy New Year, AngelMay. Have I mentioned how glad I am that you decided to start blogging?

CatLadyLarew said...

Happy New Year to you too, AngelMay! Hope your growing pains are few and far between in the year to come.

Jill said...

A Happy New Year to you!! AND, I am WITH you in that I do NOT do resolutions!!! I do not purposely set myself up for failure!!
Wonderful weekend to you!