Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Big Thank You


A big “thank you” to Jessie
http://wordbin.blogspot.com/ who has given me a lovely bouquet.




Now I’m supposed to tell you seven things that you don’t know about me. Let me see now… What can I tell you without being arrested…?

1. I’m left-handed and I have hazel eyes.

2. I used to be a model many many many years ago.

3. I know how to climb a telephone pole and have done with the usual spikes.

4. All the light switch dimmers in my house were installed by me.

5. I have studied dress design many many many years ago.

6. When I sing people all over the county bang on the walls begging me to be quiet.

7. I am an artist who uses soft pastels. (One day I will post a photo of one of my paintings. I hesitate, because photographs of paintings don’t show the paintings at their best.) However, I have not painted for many years now.

At this point I am supposed to link seven new bloggers. But I’m so new to blogging I don’t really know very many bloggers who don’t already have forty-seven brazillion awards and bouquets and buttons.

However, I will keep an eye out and begin compiling a list.
Thanks again, Jessie! I love flowers.

10 comments:

Sandra Leigh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandra Leigh said...

As a long-time friend, I can attest to your talent as a painter. The telephone pole climbing is new to me. Hey, Angel May! There's something we can do to get some exercise. ;>)

And now that you mention it, I've never heard you sing. I guess that's a good thing, eh?

AngelMay said...

LOL! My telephone pole climbing days are long over, I'm afraid. And consider yourself lucky that you have not heard my singing. ;o)

tattytiara said...

8. You have the most charming profile/banner image ever.

otin said...

I want to see those modeling pictures!!! :)

Jesse was very kind in giving me this award also!
You deserve a lot of awards, in my book!

AngelMay said...

tattytiara and otin: thank you so much to both of you. You are very special people. I'm lucky to "know" you. PS - my banner image really is me. :)

Megan said...

Wow. Another leftie. I should start keeping a list - there's a lot more of us than I thought!

But since we're the only ones in our right minds, I guess it makes sense. :)

Alan Burnett said...

It seems that we share a similar singing voice but, regrettably, I have none of your other obvious skills.

Brian Miller said...

congrats! a model, an artist and a singer...st least a singer that sounds slightly better than i am, lol. i can think of few more deserving....

AmyLK said...

Congrats on the award!